Construction Management & Grid Connection.
Optimal construction management and grid connection for your systems.
Particularly during the construction phase, our customers and business partners benefit from the many years of experience of the PNE Group. We coordinate the individual construction phases precisely and purposefully. We take over the full construction management and take care of the checks of the plant until it is ready for operation. Our top priorities are completion on time, in line with the budget and in the best technical quality.
In addition, we coordinate cooperation with grid operators, experts, varied service providers, as well as all public authorities and landowners.
- General contractor (EPC) Assumption of the construction work of the wind farm until commissioning as a turnkey solution
- Provision of the construction manager (planner / owner's engineer)
- Performance of individual trades
- Coordination and organisation of other engineering and testing services that may be needed during the construction phase
- Preparation of the implementation planning, tender documents and negotiation
- Award of the construction service as well as partial performance
The PNE Group also sets up the electrotechnical connection for the renewable energy systems and supports you in all matters relating to grid connection. We take on the complete planning of internal cabling up to the connection of a wind farm or photovoltaic plants to the public grid - both at medium voltage and high voltage. In this context, we work in close coordination with all stakeholders involved.
- Creation of grid concepts and connection solutions
- Planning and execution of the complete electrical infrastructure up to commissioning
- Planning and implementation of substations
- Transformer station owner